Saturday 20 July 2013

I'm sssooooo excited...

Well Belle still loves her Princesses (oh and Tinker Belle of course lol) however she has a new love....

Peppa Pig... and in the last 2 weeks she has learnt EVERY characters name lol... so we have decided to go off to Peppa Pig world today... how cool!!! 

Belle has been talking about it all week so I hope we have a great day...

But I am of course here to tell you about two new challenges..

Firstly over at Di's Digis we want to see Weddings/Anniversary cards


How cute is this couple??


coloured with copics and prisma pencils (you will have to excuse the blob around the bow - juicy copic and not enough time to re-do lol)
The papers are MME

And it's time for a new sketch at Sketch Saturday


I turned it but here is my card:


The image is Lolly by Lia stampz and you can get her here
The papers are a mix of MME pads
the clouds are paper trey ink dies


Well I hope you have a fab weekend xxx

3 comments:

Cathy P said...

Fun cards, Carrie. Love the papers you chose and your doodled lines.
Cathy xx

Di said...

Just gorgeous Hun, i love it!! thankyou so much
Big hugs Di xxx

Debra Miller said...

Both cards are awesome Carrie! Did you get the image I sent? If not maybe I don't have the right e-mail. ~Deb